Gesher is a great place to get involved. We offer many opportunities for children and their parents to take an active role.
Parents are invited to help build a bright future for Gesher campers. Here are some ways to get involved:
- The board is always looking for new members and opinions
- Share special skills at camp or in a winter activity
- Family weekend is a great opportunity to help maintain Gesher’s infrastructure, plant its gardens, and much much more!
- Join us as we reach out to the small Jewish communities to provide educational programs
- Winter activities often need adult support. Contact us to see how you can help.
Alumni are a treasured part of Gesher’s community. Whether it is stopping by to lend a helping hand or simply telling us a story about Gesher’s yester year, Alumni’s support is always welcome and appreciated. Here are some ways to get involved as an alumnus:
- Send your kids to Gesher!
- Recommend our camp to your friends with kids
- Contact us and come up to camp and visit
- Maintain your involvement by joining the board
At the heart of all of Gesher’s activities are its youth. Here are some ways for young people to get involved:
- Help organize and run our winter activities and community events
- Earn your community service hours for high school
- Meet tons of great people your age and show them how much fun we have doing all that we do during the summer and throughout the year
For Volunteer opportunities, please contact email@example.com