How to Register
For New Campers:
Which camp to send your child(ren) to is a very important decision that should not be taken lightly, as you want your child(ren) to have a good first experience in overnight camp. A good experience will ensure his/her growth and desire to return and enjoy the full benefits of going to camp for many years.
Steps to Register
- Contact our office at (416) 633-2511 or 1-877-4GESHER and make sure to ask all the important questions such as: dates, fees, age group, program descriptions, medical facilities, laundry, references, etc. You will also have a chance to meet with the director and educational director at one of the many information nights, and in June you can attend our free family weekend at the camp.
- Explore the rest of our website in order to learn even more about the camp, and view the photographs from past summers and year-round programs. Also, you can watch our promotional video, which will provide you with an idea of the atmosphere of our beautiful camp.
- Talk to your child(ren) about the camp and present all the information to them, as it is known that when you involve the child(ren) in the decision process, it will lead to a successful experience.
- Download the application form from our website and send it with the fee or deposit to our office at 272 Codsell Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M3H 3X2.
- You will receive your summer information package in April which will contain all the necessary information for the upcoming summer.
For Returning Campers:
Follow the above steps 4 and 5
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com, or telephone us at (416) 633-2511, and we will gladly answer all of your questions.